A house of Mac...almost~

Well well well... I just got an iPad. I am loving it. It makes my wedding videos and photos look absolutely stunning. However, the more I work on my wedding videos and photos, the more I found my MacBook running slow. I am sensing......this is the time for another MAC!!!!

 I am going to get an iMac this time. I grew so tired of laptop these days, a super clean looking  21.5 inches screen will definitely give me some new perspectives, not to mention the extra space when this iMac in place.

I have a plan to get a cheap iMac. I just sold my old MacBook for $500 today. Including the free iPod touch i am going to sell (for $180), I only need to pay around $800 for a new iMac. Almost half price!!

By the time when I got my new iMac, this house (us and My in-law family) is almost become a Mac house. We are going to have two iMac, one macbook, three Iphones, one white ipod classic and one iPad. Maybe later, honey can chsnge to another iMac too, hee. She love that new magic mouse came with the iMac. How magic it is? Check it out yourself by going to their website.

Mood right now: can't wait to get my iMac!!!       

0 comments: