Honey, Do you remember?

When you caught me looking at my ring sometimes,
I was thinking about our past...
And feeling how glad I am to be able to marry you.

I remember long long time ago, I posted a song in wallop. You may not even remember it...
This is the reason for that song:

When we were first fell in love,
we wrote the blue-print of our family dream.

But I chose a different path and lost on the way.
The dream was broken and the hearts are fallen.

The broken heart and dream, I dare not to mend.
But I can't bare to throw it away.
I locked them in the deepest of my heart.
Secretly hoping it will come back to life someday..
 
When I was at the place where my love is wasted,
I looked at it and regretting my mistake.
When I was at the place where my dream is worthless,
I looked at it and crying about my mistake.
I dare not to ask for your forgiveness nor your love again.
I was drown in my past and frozen in the deep Winter.

Who would know,
You came back and pull me out of this darkest time,
You gave me dream when I deserve none,
You gave me love when I have no right to ask for any,
You brought back my life when it was once lost...
You...never stop loving me.

Now, the dream has come true.
I am so happy that I finally became your possession.
I am tied by your ring.

I finally did what the song said:

"不知道在妄想什麼 只告訴自己 I Believe
一定會有結果
在很久以後 留在妳身邊的是我
會陪著妳的人 是我"

Thank you for letting me into your life.

0 comments: