My last single lady birthday~

The Birthday Dinner
In order to give a big thank you for all the friends and celebrate my last single lady birthday, I invited them to my place and enjoy a home cook dinner. Because of taking two semester off to plan my wedding, I have plenty of time at home. I was able to do big dinner party again! I am not much a potluck type. I love to see the happy faces shown on my friends' when they can't stop eating the food I cooked. I had received my biggest birthday present when I saw all the dishes were cleaned up. I wish to cook for my wedding too if I can, unfortunately, I can't be the cook and the bride on the same time, haha.




The Dress Code: 50s'
To be able to enjoy my birthday feast, guests have to pull out a 50s' look. The reason behind is: I love vintage fashions and I always feel it's kinda unfair when the bright lovely color at that time was always covered with black and white in TV. Then a few weeks ago, one of my favourite movie--Pleasantville was on TV. So, I decide to put a 50s' theme on my big warm home cook meal.

Turns out, everybody put a lots of thought into their look. See?...

 





The game, the present and the wonderful night...
After the big yummy dinner, of course, it's drinking time. Since I am the host and the birthday girl, everybody want to get a glass with me. I drank a loooooooot~! I became a drunken housewife... But it was so much fun. Those who stayed awake till the end of the night heard a lots of juicy sexual preferences among our friends. Thanks to the game suggested by Lillian: I Have Never...










Then it's cake time and present time. I got jewellery, red pocket, expensive cosmetic brush set and many many gift cards. All my favourite~! It's a wonderful wonderful way to end my last single lady birthday. 




















Thank you so much for everyone's coming!~

0 comments: