Last Sunday, Sophi and I went to PCD dance in Harbor Center Dance Studio. It was so much fun. Our instructor is cute, hot and funny. She's so good on dancing. Although both of us were kinda slow and didnt follow the move well, we decided to go back this Sunday.
Before we left the studio, we ask Stephy (our instructor) what was the song that we learned. I heard she said, "Nobody buy needle". I reply a few times to make sure I remember it.
I told honey the song and ask her to search for me. I said, "Nobody buy needle".
Honey felt the name was so strenge, it sounded like some kinda of druggy song...
Google showed no result for this song. I wonder if I remember the name wrong. but I was pretty sure, it's nobody something needle... so I said to honey, how about trying "Nobody like needle" or "Nobody need needle"...Still no result.
I ran out of options, so I email Stephy and ask.
Stephy replied: the song name is "nobody" by Neyo.
so here we are, I heard the name wrong, It's "nobody" by Neyo, not "Nobody buy needle".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment